theatomikbomb Fabric Is Seriously Sun-Smart
The best thing about every theatomikbomb garment
.... is the fabric ....
theatomikbomb exclusively uses 37.5® Technology fabric, patented fabric that embeds activated carbon particles. These impart superior performance characteristics.
These are ...
~~Nearly 100% sun protection, UPF50+ for the life of the garment, which means it will never wash out, the active particles absorb UV light
~~Cooling you down when you are hot
~~Proven to increase athlete performance. No other fabric technology can claim this.
~~Warming you up when you are cold
~~Removing, capturing and releasing sweat
~~Light, soft, breathable, hypoallergenic, wrinkle resistant
Since its inception in 1979, The Skin Cancer Foundation has always recommended using a sunscreen with an SPF 15 or higher as one important part of a complete sun protection regimen. Sunscreen alone is not enough, however. Read our full list of skin cancer prevention tips and share them with your friends and family.
- Seek the shade, especially between 10 AM and 4 PM.
- Don’t get sunburned.
- Avoid tanning, and never use UV tanning beds.
- Cover up with clothing, including a broad-brimmed hat and UV-blocking sunglasses.
- Use a broad spectrum (UVA/UVB) sunscreen with an SPF of 15 or higher every day. For extended outdoor activity, use a water-resistant, broad spectrum (UVA/UVB) sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher.
- Apply 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) of sunscreen to your entire body 30 minutes before going outside. Reapply every two hours or after swimming or excessive sweating.
- Keep newborns out of the sun. Sunscreens should be used on babies over the age of six months.
- Examine your skin head-to-toe every month.
- See a dermatologist at least once a year for a professional skin exam.
For more information, please visit SkinCancer.org